I think you have to wake up when citing "isolated incidents" -

a few churches, ignorant, HINDU POCKETS, hardworking nuns.............where
are you going?And you are diminishing JFR who even at this old age has the
guts to speak up! You have no idea of the RSS and its affiliates. Yes,
things are really that bad and will get worse if the silent majority Hindus
do not join to condemn these incidents!