---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: William Karra <william.ka...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 6:14 AM

keith and dale.

i love the critical response you have given to sir julio ribeiro's article.

on a very blunt note, i think it is only the non-catholics and informal
christians who are preaching about christ, outside the vicinity of the
physical church compound, and it is only they who are actually getting
persecuted, hounded, tortured, arrested etc.

i do not think any catholic-christian is preaching any message of Christ,
anywhere in the world, now, for reasons best explained by sir ribeiro as
being 'mass conversions'.

which is why, pope francis also had to remind the catholic brethren that
unless they go out and preach, and make more disciples of Christ (give
birth to more children), the church would become a babysitter and not a
mother.

coming to the current political turmoil over conversions, i think it is
none of the governments business to interfere in, who an individual
prays to, and what he eats.

it simply does not have the authority to interfere in this.

any interference in this, is a violation of a basic/fundamental human right.

and no government shall interfere in basic human rights.

I WANT TO TELL THIS LOUDLY AND CLEARLY, TO OUR GOVERNMENT, AND TO ALL THOSE
WHO ARE IN POWER!!!

thank you.

william karra.