Robin Viegas wrote:
Nick Perry for AFP, CilacapIndonesia April 29, 2015As they walked to face the
firing squad on an Indonesian prison island, eight condemned drug traffickers
defiantly sang praise to God, witnesses said, while in a town across the water
a group of tearful supporters was also uniting in song.

-snip-
The family and friends of Filipina convict Mary Jane Veloso — who was moments
away from being executed with the others only to be granted a reprieve — rushed
to the port to embrace and express their disbelief.

Folks,
I keep telling those who cannot carry a tune, not to sing when they are not
with friends. Some men are just to dumb to understand so. I feel that Mary Jane
Veloso either had a good voice or was playing an instrument.

She lives.

Mervyn