Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:10:17 +0100 (BST)
From: CORNEL DACOSTA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] H.O. Mascarenhas - a jesuit nationalist?
  <goanet@lists.goanet.org>

Hi Sachin
  I share your observation that the tenor of Teotonio de Souza's response to
your genuine enquiry about the reportage on H.O. Mascarenhas, was rather
unbecoming as from a scholar of Portuguese/Goan history. I also believe that
this is not the first time that there has been a disdainful (and sometimes
quite 'unguarded' as the archives would indicate) response from the said
scholar on Goanet.
  Dr Cornel DaCosta, London, UK.