Hi,Read your complaint in Goa net.To get a positive response from the Post
Office, I suggest you lodge your complaint on this
website:http://pgportal.gov.in/Choose the department from the drop down menu.I
had a similar problem with my local post office. I lodged a complaint & got a
response from the Post Master General that it would be considered when the
annual staff requirement would be taken up in Dec.Dont forget to give your Mob
no. You will get SMS alerts.Regards,Robin Viegas

1994!"<goanet@lists.goanet.org>Subject: [Goanet] inconveniences at post
officeMessage-ID:<CAJP2+Q2JudL22CyGo=aspnfkw5_tdeha2xc4p9yzvebrj_g...@mail.gmail.com>Content-Type:
 text/plain; charset=UTF-8Conversation opened. 1 unread message.Skip to content
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/>Using Gmail with screen readers
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/>Nelson<http://www.google.co.in/intl/en/options/><https://accounts.google.com/SignOutOptions?hl=en&continue=https://mail.google.com/mail&service=mail><https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox>SearchGmailCOMPOSELabelsInbox
 (50) <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox>Starred
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#starred>Important
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#imp>Sent Mail
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#sent>Drafts (349)
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#drafts>Circles
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#circle>Letters
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#label/Letters>Notes
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#label/Notes>Personal
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#label/Personal>Travel
<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#label/Travel>More------------------------------HangoutsMore*3*
 of *982*[image: Print all][image: In new window]inconveniences at Chinchinim
Post officeInboxxNelson Lopes <nellope...@gmail.com>Oct 10 (1 day ago)to
celsieSUPERINTENDENT Nelson Lopes,B.Sc,M.A.,M.Ed. LL.bPost Office, Mapusa
,Bardez, Goa 603, Dandeavado, Chinchinim, Salcette,Goa. 4037150832/2863327,
9850926276, email,nellopes25@gmail.comDate.13-10-2015SirSub;Inconveniences at
Chinchinim Post office 403715The postal committee for Chinchinim post office
consists of Mr NelsonLopes, Mr Martin Pereira, B.Sc. B.Ed, ex HM of Mount
Mary`s High SchoolChinchinim, Mr Frank B Martins, Director of Francon`s Marine
Accademy,Bandfoll, ChinchinimAt the behest of and under instructions of postal
users of the village, thecommittee met the Post Master , with prior intimation,
on Postal day10-October at 11a.m at the post office premisesOn several
occasions for the past 2 years, orally and politely the SPM wasrequested for
requisition of replacement staff not sanctioned for the last2 years. We are
informed that normal periodic revision case/ process hasto be dealt with it by
authorities suo mottu and that they have no say inthe sanction, or cannot even
express the need for justified replacement.In fact we were shocked that there
are occasional requests for deputation/training of the only clerk, thereby
accentuating the already precariousposition. We inquired further and in the
negative, whether the post officeis downgraded in terms of business canvassed
or economic viability to denymuch needed replacement. This absence of much
needed replacement hasresulted in long Q`s with Senior citizens in large
numbers having toendure standing patiently, in spite of having the special
privilege butfor the impatience, protests of general public. We want to
stateemphatically that even though it is visible that the staff of two
isstressed and stretched, they are doing the best they can without a murmurof
complaint. The SPM in spite of his assigned duties is voluntarily seenrelieving
the clerk of her mounting, time bound daily work pressures.Practically working
daily beyond their schedule hours is an indication ofoverwork and magnitude of
daily time bound ,unfinished routine.The work of issuing stamps, accepting
Regd.mail, telephone bills, speedpost, issuing of stationery is now transferred
to the only clerk, burdenfurther of having to deal with saving Bank, RD,MIS,
NSC, TD, opening ofaccounts, payments, and rush of opening new Sukanya Samrudi
accounts whichresults in frayed tempers, irritations, heated arguments and
unwanted,avoidable delays. The malfunctioning of computers at times adds to the
woesof users .The provision of amenity of sealing gum, it appears is
regulatedby fixed expenditure constrainConsidering the volume of work , the
business growth ,the number of clientsattached to Chinchinim post office, the
new and added services rendered,it is but justified that the replacement be
provided immediately to providesatisfactory service and the authorities should
know better, withoutforcing us to agitate, complain, demand the totally
justified replacement,discontinued over two yearsIt is our honest appeal on
behalf and at the request of users of ChinchinimPost office facility to the
authorities to be sensitive and immediatelyappoint forthwith the much needed
replacement and not to economizeunnecessarily, thereby increasing our
frustrations, exhausting the limitsof patience and compelling us to resort to
unpalatable, drastic means toaddress our just grievances by replacementWe are
sure that better sense will prevail and the authorities will do theneedful at
the earliestThanking you in anticipationYours faithfullyNelson Lopes Mr Martin
Pereira. Mr Frank B Martins(9404142718)(9850127276)Click here to Reply, Reply
to all, or Forward5.7 GB (38%) of 15 GB usedManage
<https://accounts.google.com/b/0/ManageStorage?hl=en>Terms
<https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/terms/> -
Privacy<https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/>Last account activity:
22 hours agoDetailscelsie diasdcelsie82@gmail.comShow details