REMO WAS UNNECESSARY TARGETED

Look!  My version is not political let me confirm this first to people of
Goa because Remo may be member from Goa AAP party or not.

Remo who is 61 years old,   I knew him when he was a kid of 10 years old
and I was 10 years exactly older than him. His father Benferds was a great
person coming from a decent family, who wanted his son to be a great
musician. I used to go to his house near Old Kala Academy and listen to his
first steps of music.

 I had a first pop group called RINGERS and my specialty was on BASS DRUM
made of MUDIS TEA on those days and the leader of this group was Emercio
Rodrigues who is now of international repute and having a band in Canada.
He is at the level of Remo and presently is in Goa for Christmas vacations.
Our group played on ALL INDIA RADIO GOA, at Altinho several times. My
intention is not to tell people what I did before but to tell all the
people of Goa that Remo was not only a talented musician but coming from a
respectable family. Some people may say that he has now developed an
attitude which I disagree.  I was surprised why such accusations are being
made against him and blown up out of proportions, which will be known only
after his return from Europe trip. He informs  that he had purchased his
ticket much in advance of the accident and therefore let us waits for the
Court verdict, if any.

 I am also with the victim who is convalescing in GMC Hospital. She comes
from a poor family surely she needs help whether monetary or personal.
Aires lawyer in profession and Fr. Savio Barreto Rector of Basilica Old Goa
and others who came to her rescue and given comforts etc all is fine.

My point of expressing and intention that why only this victim issue is
blown up? Is it that because she has no father? Is it that she is a NON
Goan and that Goans must help such victims? There exist much such type of
victims even worse than her not only in the same Hospital and elsewhere,
and nobody bothers to look after them.

The Chief Minister Relief fund provision could have sort for, in addition
to the call for Goans to come to GMC Hospital and deposit on her bank
account as suggested etc and who knows where this money will slip off,
whether for her own injuries and restoration/ recovery of health?

 I am sure that our CM would be kind enough to extend help from his
provisions of Chief Minister’s Relief Fund, if he find reasonable and
acceptable.

I am really surprised why this great Remo had to be answerable for all his
blown up mischief. He might have insulted this victim or not, but it is an
accident case committed by his son who was on the wheels, and that angle
was suppressed but why Remo needs to be targeted for his sudden verbal
behavior, if it is true.

Stephen Dias , Dona Paula