Question maku? Que significado! Interrobang uzar korat (monant). Pun to ek
nonstandard marku Baba.
Use an interrobang. The interrobang had a short life but look it up. Here
it comes below.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interrobang

Ot you English lighters no know it! Not eben hurd op it :) But you so
shanna hanh!

Aww ... Engene let people be ligards Liberation. Enough of matar por
sufocação.

Chortle, chortle,
Venantius J Pinto