Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 11:46:05 +0530
From: Mayabhushan <mayabhus...@gmail.com>
To: Mayabhushan <mayabhus...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Goanet] Black magic and Sexual Harassment

Hello,
So, this is what happened on the night when the Goa Union of Journalists
are implored to get take a firm stand against the serial sexual harassment
accused Rupesh Samant's questionable re-emergence as a journalist,
especially a time when he is no longer a PTI employee.
Black Magic!
GUJ president Sadguru Patil on Wednesday morning opened his door to find a
lemon with a pin inserted in it and kum kum scattered on his sandals
outside the doorstep of his home in Altinho.
We are not making any connection yet, but the coincidence is shocking.
Why should this happen on the same night that such a public request is made
to Sadguru, as GUJ president, to urgently follow up on matters related to a
serial sexual harassment case? The answer lies out somewhere in the open
for all to judge.
According to Sadguru, this is the first time that such a thing has occurred
to him. He is going to file a police complaint against this bizarre act!

best