PORTUGAL APOLOGIZING  FOR COLONIAL RULE IS A
SOLUTION?
In one of the section of Press our Goa Minister for PWD and Transport Mr.
Dhavalikar has voiced his opinion ( today news) that Portugal must
apologize to Goans for colonial rule.
Who authorized him to say that? This sort of statement must come from the
Prime Minister of India with due approval from President and not even from
Chief Minister of the state. Before voicing his opinion he should have
consulted political analyst or any high level Government body.
In fact he should see first that his house must be in order and Goans live
in better conditions as the roads are in completely deplorable conditions.
 I feel he should not indulge on international affairs which is not his
domain.

Stephen Dias
Senior Citizen and Resident of
Dona Paula