Dear All,
Do consider: Must it always be this and must it be that? Seriously people,
say whether you are doing it in your own milieu. Responsibilities have to
be on our shoulders too, and more than equally.

Many of us learn to play an instrument, dance, etc. Everyone does not learn
to play the electronic organ in the seminary and then leave for open
pastures, find the youngest most impressionable woman and settle! Has
happened, yes. Some things happened about of LUCK. But not for all. The
POINT is that we have to learn to rise to certain levels. That takes work,
often spurning accompanying ridicules.

Talk to me and I will put anyone in touch with my sister-in-law in Goa who
can help remedy lackadaisical religious perspectives.
Or contact them directly. Anna & Valentine Coelho.

The church has slowly woken up. Very slowly. The pace is beyond pathetic.
Will it ever be a juggernaut in Goa. Do not bet willy-nilly on that
happening. BUT HOPE, AND PRAY FOR ITS CONVERSION. That chariot is rolling
over you though.

Make the connectives, and set in place correctives.

—Venantius J Pinto