Dear Dr. Nandkumar Kamat

I have been reading many articles from all, kind of people on the Coconut
tree and the Editors publishes them. Most of the writers are scientists,
engineers, botanists,journalists, doctors , teachers and regular writers
but all of them write more about the Coconut Tree information , and
what especial  this Tree can give  etec. My maid knows all that. In fact
lately a writer missed some information in his article about what coconut
gives apart from what he has cited and my maid told me to tell the writer
that coconut can be useful also for making " Mollam, Vanche, Kambi and
Kondde. Anybody knows more can write.
The main question remains is that "Whether COCONUT is a TREE or NOT a TREE.
NONE OF THEM WRITES".  Whether they are scared of Goan politicians? I have
written to my colleague who is a Senior most Scientist of NIO and his field
is BOTANY . His name is Dr. A. G. Untawale retired about 3 years before me.
I told him I am an instrumentation and it is not my field. So far no answer
is received.
If no proper article comes,  than Dhavalikar will have his field day.
WHY NOT YOU WRITE WHY COCONUT IS  A TREE SCIENTIFICALLY? I am sure you will
take it up.  If I have missed your article on BOTANY ASPECTS I am sorry.

stephen