The management of Goa Sudharop, a non-profit organization working for the
development of Goa and
Goans, cordially invites you to our event on May 8, Tuesday from 5:30-6:30pm at
Hotel Mandovi
(Panjim). There is no cost to attend and all are invited. Light tea and
refreshments will be
served. Mr. Ibonio D'Souza, Goa Sudharop representative, and Melinda Powell,
volunteer, will
welcome you and offer a vote of thanks.

At the event we intend to launch the Goa Sudharop Seniors E-book, a collections
of essays by and
about Goan seniors from around the world. Thanks to all who submitted essays
and to Valerie
Rodrigues for painstakingly editing the book.

We will also award approximately Rupees 1,70,000/- to various Goan orphanages
who serve orphans
from various Goan communities, inluding some children who have HIV/AIDS. This
money was made
available by the Dec 2006 International Goan Raffle initiated/organized by
Mervyn Lobo, Toronto,
and various Goans who entered the raffle and donated prizes. A big thank you to
all.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank our many donors, supporters,
well-wishers, and
volunteers who give of their time/money/skills for no compensation other than
the joy of helping
other Goans.

Goa Sudharop, www.goasudharop.org
World G.O.A.N. network

P.S. On a personal note, I will be at this event and look forward to seeing
many of you on May 8.
George Pinto

CONVENTION OF THE GOAN DIASPORA FROM GOA INTO THE WORLD
Lisbon, Portugal June 15-17, 2007 Details at:
http://www.goacom.org/casa-de-goa/noticias.html