**** WWW.GOANET.ORG ** C O M M U N I T Y ** A N N O U N C E M E N T ****
                Goa Sudharop to Release Goan Seniors E-book

            May 8, 2007 at 5:30pm at Hotel Mandovi, Panaji, Goa
                         www.goasudharop.org

From: "Mario Goveia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] How Many Puraskars are You Guys Bagging for achieving
nothing! Vote for Parrikar

Carmo,

You have made your case for Parrikar ad nauseum, to the point where there
may be some who may not vote for him because of your insistence, wondering
why someone who lives in the US is making such a tamasha on his behalf and
what you may be covering up.

Besides, if Parrikar is a smart as you suggest, what the hell is he doing in
the communalistic BJP?

Let the voters decide.

Mario

Hi All,

Borrowing Tony Martin's line," Is it a must that you should expose yourself
as a fool (flower) every time you make a post! If you think you are
fantastic writer and .........!!!

I absolutely agree with Mario, Vidyadhar ,Gabe, Samir, Dominic, et al. We
are sick of the brainwashed, chauvinistic and idiotic rants ( to use some of
the quotes of the above mentioned folks) by Carmo with his narcissistic and
divise outbursts on behalf of Parrikar.

As usual, Carmo you have 'the bull by the tail' and unlike Dominic who
rightfully cursed you out for your 'stupid and parochial comments' inform
you are that you likely to get a kick between your own two big toes for
always sticking your foot in your mouth and Parrikar is unlikely to come to
save you.

Just because Margaret Alva is a Manglorean is a poor reason for us to choose
Parrikar as 'The alternative' and as per your pet theory, just because
Parrikar is from IIT does not make him 'holier than thou'.  I wonder if he
you heard or read about, Theodore John Kaczynski - a graduate from Harvard ?
For good measure, again without implying anything, Ted too, had a Doctorate
from another university. I do hope you understand the analogy before
accusing or lumping us with the Congress Party or anyone else in Goa of
defaming either Parrikar or you.
You are bent over backwards, sucking-up to Parrikar, to such an extent that
it makes the members of Goanet (I have been a member only for the past one
year) want to puke and like Mario said, 'question your motives'.  I
seriously hope that Parrikar himself asks you to tone down your rhetoric
because you are proving to be the proverbial 'concrete block' around his
neck with all the sick proclamations in his name and are actually hurting
his cause instead of being an asset. Perhaps, all YOU WANT is a "Puraskar"
which speaks of your own sense of insecurity or in a backhanded way are
angling for some job in his government should he be elected. This explains
why copies of your e-mails are always marked to him and why you have so
conveniently highlighted that you are ever willing to take a sabbatical.

Do something NOW for the common good in Goa, my fellow Goan (irrespective of
whether you are a Brahmin or a Kunbhi from North or South Goa) instead of
blowing "hot air" from Indian Harbor Beach. Or may I ask, if  'Systems
Engineering',  the panacea you tout for everything, activated only if and
when Parrikar wins?

As Vidyadhar Gadgil, very aptly said in his last post to you : Viva! Viva!
Viva! (Repeat millions of times till people either start believing you, or
get too fed up to respond.)

Olav Athayde

CONVENTION OF THE GOAN DIASPORA FROM GOA INTO THE WORLD
Lisbon, Portugal June 15-17, 2007 Details at:
http://www.goacom.org/casa-de-goa/noticias.html