**** WWW.GOANET.ORG ** C O M M U N I T Y ** A N N O U N C E M E N T ****
                Goa Sudharop to Release Goan Seniors E-book

            May 8, 2007 at 5:30pm at Hotel Mandovi, Panaji, Goa
                         www.goasudharop.org

With immense shock and grief we learn the untimely and tragic demise of Fr.
Francis Xavier Fernandes in Texas, U.S.A.

The President, Managing Committee and Members of AVC Overseas Sports &
Cultural Association - Kuwait mourn the death of Fr. Francis and offer our
heartfelt condolences to the members of his bereaved family.

May his noble soul rest in eternal peace.

President, Managing Committee & Members of AVC - Kuwait

CONVENTION OF THE GOAN DIASPORA FROM GOA INTO THE WORLD
Lisbon, Portugal June 15-17, 2007 Details at:
http://www.goacom.org/casa-de-goa/noticias.html