CONVENTION OF THE GOAN DIASPORA FROM GOA INTO THE WORLD
Lisbon, Portugal June 15-17, 2007 Details at:
http://www.goacom.org/casa-de-goa/noticias.html

Richard S. Lindzen is willing to say anything that he is paid(funded) to.

In 1991 he wrote an article entitled ""Passive Smoking: How Great a Hazard?"
in Consumer Research Magazine, where he claims that the risk to non-smokers
has been overblown.

The argument in that article are very similar to his argument against global
warming which basically is we do not know enough yet(according to him). Is
there a pattern here?

Ross McKitrick(an economist with a grand total of 4 science publications)
published a paper in 2004 arguing against current mathematical models for
climate change, only for it to be pointed out that in his calculations he
had mixed up degrees and radians.

Regards
Sunith