*SUSSEGADO COFFEE INDIA (GOA) LAUNCHES DEVI WENDELL RODRICKS "CATWALK"
GOURMET COFFEE*

DEVI Catawalk by Wendell Rodricks is a premium, shade grown Arabica coffee
from the hills of Coorg. Using traditional European drum roasters, the
coffee goes through a slow roasting process, this enables the coffee to
gradually open and reveal all the aromas and flavours. The roast level is
taken to medium, at this point this coffee offers the richest cup. After
grinding the roasted coffee beans to a medium fine size, the coffee is
seasoned with a pinch of finely ground cinnamon, together with the finest
Madagascar Vanilla. These spices elevate the character of DEVI Catwalk,
lending it a smooth and soothing finish.

DEVI Catwalk is a completely natural product, without preservatives or
artificial flavourings. Designer Wendell Rodricks says “I have just had my
first sip of DEVI Catwalk coffee and delighted that DEVI has created a
designer coffee rich in aromatic flavour and texture as smooth as silk with
the body of velvet on the palate. When I first met Laszlo, I knew we would
be a brand fit. Such a charming man with a love for the refined things in
life. (Besides curating the finest selection of Indian coffees, the
 Hungarian native harvest truffles in Europe). Later when I met his wife
Devika ( hence the brand name DEVI), I was floored by her natural Bengali
beauty, poise and grace. The result of our meeting is this designer gourmet
coffee. The flavour is better than a regular expresso with the refined
subtle under taste of cinnamon and Madagascar vanilla. When I designed the
label for this stylish coffee I immersed myself in a coffee that suits
modern tastes with a label that jumps out of the shelf like couture does. I
wanted colour, youth, bling. The label design creates a cultural identity
of its own. Indian yet international, just like the DEVI Wendell Rodricks
Catwalk gourmet coffee.”

The product is expected to be on the shelves across the country by the
first week of December, 2016. Godrej Natures Basket, Foodhall, Trent
Westside, Hyper City, are few of the chain retailers where customers will
find DEVI Catwalk, and by January 2017 many of the individual gourmet shops
across India will stock the product

DEVI Wendell Rodricks Catwalk Coffee will also be available online on
amazon.in, flipkart.com, snapdeal.com, giftease.com, tastebells.com and
many other gift and gourmet online portals.

For more information about Sussegado Coffee India and the DEVI brand please
visit www.sussegadocoffee.com

For further quotes or interviews, please contact  for:

Sussegado Coffee India las...@sussegadocoffee.com
Wendell Rodricks wendellrodri...@gmail.com

e-shop at www.wendellrodricks.com/eshop/
<http://www.wendellrodricks.com/shop/>
<http://www.wendellrodricks.com>
  • ... Retreat N Style
    • ... Retreat N Style
    • ... Ulhas Parab
    • ... ST. XAVIER'S COLLEGE - MAPUSA - GOA - INDIA - 403507 (Tel/Fax: 0832-2262356; Web:xavierscollege-goa.com)