CONVENTION OF THE GOAN DIASPORA FROM GOA INTO THE WORLD
Lisbon, Portugal June 15-17, 2007 Details at:
http://www.goacom.org/casa-de-goa/noticias.html

RE: Dear Selma, Thank you, I stand corrected. No apology tendered, only
thanks.
The Wiki.. explanation in fact puts things in order for me in my earlier
understanding of the word as lifters of culture.
For God's sake, not Chacha!!! I am not old yet, and as you have just seen,
have a lot to learn.  Me Chacha? You terrible!!!. Kaka O.K. if you insist on
pet naming ...but not Chacha. (Hay there used to be a bar called chachacha
on Rue De Aurem in Panjim.)
Yet, Wiki. as the Goddess of Truth and the British writers of 19th century &
their definitions of things - especially foreign cultures... I'm not sure.

Charudatta Prabhudesai,
Not so Khoro Goinkar this time!

Spice up your IM conversations. New, colorful and animated emoticons. Get
chatting! http://server1.msn.co.in/SP05/emoticons/

Goanet recommends, and is proud to be associated with,
'Domnic's Goa' - A nostalgic romp through a bygone era.
This book is the perfect gift for any Goan, or anyone
wanting to understand Goa. Distributed locally by
Broadway, near Caculo Island, Panjim & internationally
by OtherIndiaBookStore.Com. For trade enquiries contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]