Year to date there are 209 posts on the board, of which Con Menezes accounts
for 76, which is almost 40 per cent of that figure.

10,000 members are claimed for the board, but for this period there are only 26
posters. Of them thank good fortune, 90 pc or more are regulars. That saves
it's reputation from tatters.

It reminds me of a typical bridge built by the Portuguese in Goa say in 1850,
once a thing of pride, still of use today, but crumbling from non-improvement
from building date.

We can look at the bridge and say "super awesome, it's more than 150 years old,
but not much else. It's no longer a throbbing, pulsating thing.

Roland Francis
Toronto.
  • ... Roland Francis
    • ... Jim Fernandes
    • ... Roland Francis
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Albert Peres