Dear Goans,

Just today ( 7th May 2017) we read in Herald that " STAY IN AN OLD HOUSE
GET INCENTIVES"
My answer to Vijay is why not first he stays in his old house. His lecture
to Goans to stay in old  houses is to keep them always in such bad
conditions and never allowing them to come up whereas the Non Goans are
staying in new houses and on high rise buildings with all the
facilities/amenities like swimming pool, recreation club and what not and
Goans are put to suffer by dictating them to  remain in old houses?
Vijay promises them some incentives is just to fool them, again he shows
that he is a "fotkiro"
What kind of incentives he promises. May be, he can go back to Argentina
where apparently he was born. (  As we heard in Tiatr of Seby of Divar at
Kala Academy).

Stephen Dias
Dona Paula