Just like the loser lady, all these loser homo sapiens can utter is 'Trump is
stupid'. Well, I have heard this song before and it's beginning to sound a lot
like a broken record.

Tell me why the Neanderthals lost out to the Moderns.

Don't know the answer?

Because they failed to adapt to change.

What are the loser Democrats doing to make themselves look better?

Nothing! Therefore, using simple logic, I can say that 'stupid' is better than
'nothing'.

At least Trump just signed a 350 Billion dollar deal with Saudi Arabia - enough
to send several thousand folks to work. The jokers who run the NYT and CNN.com
don't even have a link to this important business agreement on their home
pages. Talking about biased media? See my link I sent yesterday.

Those who have made their money sucking the New York City (with outrageous
overtime) don't need to make any more. They can hatch their ROTTEN eggs and
live off of them. There are many people out there who still have work to earn
their bread.

Cheers!!! Now where is that damn cigar?

:)

Jim F