Please listen to this Interview : On this Voice of Catholic Radio Interview
which was broadcast on 1370 AM in Long Island, New York, Dr. Marian Horvat
discusses the prophecies and their fulfillment in our times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTtPFtfBqM

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.XnVIfm7u_ztw23KTcHdRUQEsCo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTtPFtfBqM>

Prophecies of Our Lady of Good Success (16th
Century)<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTtPFtfBqM>
www.youtube.com
In the 16th Century the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to Mother Mariana de Jesus
Torres to warn of what would happen to the Church and the corruption of society
via ...

You can find this audio interview and many others at:
www.voiceofcatholicradio.com

The link below contains a free downloadable book (PDF) on the Church approved
apparition:

http://padrepioandchiesaviva.com/Our_...<https://www.youtube.com/redirect?redir_token=cMdwk6bNI7tXQH2VBVHHuJU5Ywh8MTUwOTAyNTM0NkAxNTA4OTM4OTQ2&q=http%3A%2F%2Fpadrepioandchiesaviva.com%2FOur_Lady_of_Good_Success.html&v=ZkTtPFtfBqM&event=video_description>
God Bless.

Tom