Dear Colleagues,

Please find the preview of Nike Premier Cup India 2018 final between DSK
Shivajians and Minerva Punjab FC and report of Hero I-League match between
Minerva Punjab FC and Shillong Lajong FC on February 7, 2018.

----------------------

*Minerva Aim A Hat-Trick While DSK Target Their Maiden Nike Premier Cup*

*GOA:* An interesting contest is on the cards, as three-time finalists
Minerva Punjab FC take on first-time finalists DSK Shivajians for the
prestigious Nike Premier Cup 2018 as the final is scheduled at the Bambolim
Stadium in Goa tomorrow (February 8, 2018).

*READ MORE:*
http://i-league.org/u15-news/minerva-aim-a-hat-trick-while-dsk-target-their-maiden-nike-premier-cup/

----------------------

*Minerva Edge Past Lajong In A Five-Goal Thriller To Regain The Top Spot*

*CHANDIGARH:* Minerva Punjab sensationally overcame a thunderous Shillong
Lajong second-half comeback to take all 3 points eventually from their
first home game at the Tau Devi Lal stadium in Chandigarh today (February
7, 2018).

*READ MORE:*
http://i-league.org/i-league/minerva-edge-past-lajong-in-a-five-goal-thriller-to-regain-the-top-spot/

----------------------

*Please download the Hero I-League 2017-18 pictures from the Dropbox
Link:
**https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3b2fktfjb3mp3tf/AAC3LWFOqHpBTU6AZmHtIgRza?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3b2fktfjb3mp3tf/AAC3LWFOqHpBTU6AZmHtIgRza?dl=0>*

*Please download the Nike Premier Cup India 2018 pictures from the Dropbox
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gehp45udmnp16k4/AAAwJkvbjoPV8LJf8nAUXC-ga?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gehp45udmnp16k4/AAAwJkvbjoPV8LJf8nAUXC-ga?dl=0> *

*Find all I-League, Second Division League, U-18 Youth League, Nike Premier
Cup and U-13 Youth League news on **www.i-league.org*
<http://www.i-league.org/>

Request you to follow our OFFICIAL accounts:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ILeagueOfficial
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ILeagueOfficial
<https://www.facebook.com/ILeagueOfficial?ref=hl>
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/ILeagueOfficialTV