They are raping and torturing Goa. There is no infrastructure for vertical
growth. The garbage issue itself has not been addressed. They are capturing the
fields all along Anjuna bit by bit, until there will be no fields left. If they
want to project Goa as a tourist destination, there will be no scope a short
time from now. Decent Hotels in Goa are not cheap. I’d rather go to Thailand or
Penang for that price, where the beaches and air is clean. That is what good
tourists look for.

Bernice Pereira

Sent from my iPhone