Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 11:39:47 +0530
Subject: WASTE TO COOKING GAS

WASTE  TO COOKING GAS

Garbage and other waste rots, giving off bad smell, and making our living
environment unpleasant. It can also be the cause of disease, and be a
breeding place for many flies, mosquitoes, and other harmful insects. To
maintain a clean, healthy environment in our surroundings, it is important
to properly deal with this waste material. One of the ways to use our
kitchen waste in a productive way is to convert this waste into cooking
gas, technically called Bio Gas. Bio Gas is a term that is used to refer to
a type of gas that is produced from the biological breakdown of organic
material in the absence of oxygen. It can be produced from various kinds of
organic wastes, including kitchen waste.

For an enlightening educational and awareness PowerPoint Presentation on
WASTE TO COOKING GAS click the link http://infantjesusjogeshwari.i
n/gem-ppt-18-waste-to-cooking-gas/

You can use this PPT to bring awareness on this important issue for various
groups like school/college students, church groups, NGOs, Hsg society
members etc. Infant Jesus website also contains various resource materials
like GEM E-Newsletters, 40 PPTs on various environmental issues, Eco
quizzes, puzzles, group games,  Bible Quizes, Bible study articles,
Faith/liturgy articles, quizes etc.

Forwarding this mail to your contacts is your small contribution for
environmental protection.

Fr Felix Rebello

www.infantjesusjogeshwari.in

--