Goanet recommends, and is proud to be associated with,
'Domnic's Goa' - A nostalgic romp through a bygone era.
This book is the perfect gift for any Goan, or anyone
wanting to understand Goa. Distributed locally by
Broadway, near Caculo Island, Panjim & internationally
by OtherIndiaBookStore.Com. For trade enquiries contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
With regards to advanced age and its strong correlation to senile dementia,
BC provides the perfect example below

BC writes:
>It is not uncommon for a non white or a person from
>the sub contintent usually called the paki to face
>racism in the UK.  Maybe Sunith Velho has faced this
>situation for prolonged periods in London? Therefore
>his ranting against the Portuguese on Goanet is about
>white vs black - my opinion.

With regards to the lamentable ignorance of some Goans, once again BC show
his ignorance regarding the Pinto Revolt which to many historians is the
first ethinic rebellion against colonial rule.

He also shows further ignorance of statistics, because he fails to compare
the number of Goans who hold Indian passports to those that have appllied
for or hold Portuguese passports.

BC writes:
>The below statement - rebellion / holding flags - make
>no sense. Thousands of Goans hold Portuguese
>citzenship. There are several requests published on
>Goanet wanting more info on the subject. Even hindus
>want to regain their pre 61 Portuguese status

I usually try to avoid replying to his rambling, having been warned by some
of his neighbours in Macau. I just couldn't let this pass.

Sunith Velho

P.S. Perhaps BC has some type of racist complex because to paraphrase him,
"it is not uncommon for a non white or a person from the sub contintent
usually called the MONHE to face racism in Portugal"