Goanet recommends, and is proud to be associated with,
'Domnic's Goa' - A nostalgic romp through a bygone era.
This book is the perfect gift for any Goan, or anyone
wanting to understand Goa. Distributed locally by
Broadway, near Caculo Island, Panjim & internationally
by OtherIndiaBookStore.Com. For trade enquiries contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reminds me of the problem my wife, Mercy, had with the Devanagri version of
her name in the Election Photo Id Card. It came out as the equivalent of
Merkya. What I figured was that it somehow read the "c" phonetically as  "k"
and "y" as "ya" instead of "ee". Anyone else have any other ideas?  The
other problem we both had with our id cards was that they were issued as
"duplicates" even though this was the very first time we had applied for and
got them. We had to pay Rs 25/- each for this favour! Fortunately there was
no trouble at the time of voting.

Amity University - Admissions 2007. Government Recognized.

  • ... Philip Thomas
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या