Hi Fred.

Awards Ceremony - 2nd All Goa Mankurad Mango Festival 2019, Sunday 12 May 2019,
6:30 pm, Ravindra Bhavan, Margao

We thank you very much for covering the subject mango festival through your
print/video media.

We cordially invite you for the mango festival. Awards Ceremony will be held at
6:30 pm on 12th May 2019.

Kindly attend and cover the event.

Thanks and Regards,

John Desa