From: Gabe Menezes

We have just come back home from the Margao Feast of the Holy Spirit!

Next week Inshallah, tickets already bought, we shall be going to the Siolim
Feast, who celebrate St Anthony of Padua! Week after my grand daughters
Christening, I never thought I'd be a Grandpa! Life is Good if not brilliant in
London!
-------
GL responds
Congratulations Gabe and Lilly.  It is another milestone in your life.
Grandchildren always bring a fresh new desire to living and growing-up with
them.  And when one is happy at seeing ones legacy, it is always a good reason
to be very thankful to the Almighty.
Just to clarify, I think you are celebrating the Margao feast of he Holy Spirit
and the Siolim feast of St. Anthony of Padua in London.   I can picture the
Goan get-together, the back-slapping and the free-flow of scotch, beer and
feni.  And for good measure, you have the World cricket matches at the Oval.
As a grandpa myself, the only message I can give is that the grandchildren
grow-up very fast … too fast.  Before you know, they will be teaching you how
to use the computer and I-phone.  So enjoy them as much as you can.
Best wishes to you and to all other grandparents on Goanet.
Regards, GL