On Saturday, September 14, 2019, 01:48:41 p.m. CDT, Marshall Mendonza
wrote:Religious people more likely to give to charity, study shows
Religious people more likely to give to charity, study showsThe Washington
Times http://www.washingtontimes.com
Marshall,There used to be a time when I admired you for presenting your own
thoughts here. Now it seems you have joined the herd and like everyone else
here are satisfied with pasting links to articles that other people have
authored.

No one opens these links. Try this small experiment. Look at the number of
times a link has been viewed. Post the link on Goanet and look at the number of
recorded viewers two days later. That number will have increased by a dozen, if
you are lucky.

Here in the west, it is becoming increasingly clear that people do not want to
depend on charity when bad times come by. As such, the govt has introduced
birth to grave social programs that guarantee a certain standard of life. Food,
housing, education, health and retirement benefits remove the burden on the
religious to give to charity and put the onus of contributing on all members of
society. Yes, including the non-religious.

MervynBTW, even though I am currently in the US, I could not open your link.