Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 10:48:02 +0000 (UTC)
From: Bernado Colaco <ole_...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: goanet@lists.goanet.org
Subject: [Goanet] KUMAO Brigade

I do not understand how elite writers are using derogatory terms on this forum.
Kumao means Ars* in the hand.
Any priests to accept confessions?
BC

From: Dom Martin

By the way, that innocuous plaque might be the only memorial in testimony of my
timeline between the post-Conquistadors and the pre-Bonquistadors!
--------
GL responds;
Loved the article of the Post-Conquistadors and the Pre-Bonquistadors; and
specially reading it on Sunday morning while listening to a radio station
playing fast-rhythm Polka music.?
The article is what I call out-of-the box thinking.? With a stroke of a pen we
have three kumaos built ? at least on paper.? Now all we need is a rapidly
assembled Goan module of a "Kumao", its design and cost.? In fact, India
already has some standard modules albeit not a kumao.?