Exmo Sr. Dom Martins, I have just heard that there are no priests because they
have retired, defrocked or gone to hell. Besides I was expecting a liberated
Goa to build the Kumaos. As for the ad nauseam paddle they are busy removing
the bus which got stuck in a Calangute pothole.
BC
Bernado: if your pontificated definition of kumao is infallible, I will
apologize on this forum for my imprudence and go to a confessional of your
choice and place.  But if you are Looking London, Talking Tokyo, or Looking
Kumao, Talking Macao, then the least you can do for having denigrated the kumao
is to take on Vivian's challenge and construct one.  Vivian is second in line
and awaiting.  I am third, and due to a cervical impediment, I am unable to see
how many more Goanetters are behind me.  I do, however, see Gilbert
overshadowing me.  I also hear some bickering.  Might be a netter calling out
for the ad nauseum paddle!

Dom Martin