Re: Albert de Souza and Joephde Mello

When I was in Nagpur in March one of the churches I visited was St.
Anthony's Church, which I presume is the Parish Church.

In the entrance to the Church office there was a big poster which drew my
attention in particular. When I was ready to copy it, the Parish priest
offered to have it sent to me to where I was staying. I had promised him
that I would post it in the Net, specially Goanet. I remember a lot of
discussions were going on, on Goanet then, about priests leading a life of
luxury, driving cars, etc. Now with  Joseph de Mello's and Albert's "points"
for meditation? I got the opportunity to fulfill my promise

"Our Priest? Always Wrong

By Almost General Consensus - Especially of the Enlightened

If the sermon is three minutes longer.he has a gas bag

If the sermon is short.he didn't know what to say

If in the sermon he talks loud.he never talks but shouts

If his diction is soft.can't make out a word

If he has a car.he is a worldly capitalist

If he visits outside his parish.the man is everywhere

If he visits families frequently.he is never at home

If he stays at home.for him we could as well not exist

If he talks money.that's all he knows: money

If he doesn't organize feasts and outings.our parish is dead

If he does.our parish is a circus

If he takes time in the confessional.my! He is endless

If he is quick.he doesn't know how to listen

If he is punctual for mass. just like business to him

If he happens to be late.always wastes our time

If he renovates the church.all our money is wasted

If he does not. everything is going to the pot

If he talks alone to a woman.well, well.

If he talks alone to a man.phew!

If he prays lone in the church.should wake up a little

If he is not seen often there .he is not a man of God

If he takes interest in others.is he not nosy

If he does not.he is a perfect egoist

If he talks justice.why can't he leave politics alone

If he tries to be prudent.there is a right-winger for you

If he shows convictions.doesn't hide his leftist leaning

If he is young.what experience can he have

If he is old.he is behind our times.

But if he dies, who will take his Place?"

Moipas ani mog

Livia