I didn't see that Eddie d'Sa had Goanet on the email list when he sent his
comments on Tom d'Sa.Please don't bother to post what I wrote in reply below -
Filomena
"There seem to be many Blacks and Browns or Yellows who are happy to have white
people tell us when to kneel and stand.Aren't the Goans all flocking to the SFX
feast next week, thinking that he brought Catholicism to Goa - when, in fact,
he spent about 6months in Goa, authorized the Inquisition and slavery, and
wrote that we Indians shouldn't be admitted to the Jesuit Order because we're
inferior to the Japanese, and other such choice comments.  No convincing our
Goans of any historical facts.  They are believers and they have abdicated
their right to use their brains to think and discriminate.
All the best, dear friends for a truer reading of history -
Filomena"