It is gutwrenching painful to find out from Roland's posts, about the situation
for Goans in Dubai and presumably the other Gulf emirates.The question
therefore is - what should we as Goans do  ?.  Surely some of these individuals
have cooked their own goose by living beyond their means.  I will admit that in
my younger days, I too was not very careful about my spending habits.we must
come up with a plan to help our desperate Goan brothers and sisters in the Gulf
countries.Any ideas from anyone ?  Clearly this situation is urgent and should
appeal to our collective conscience to do something.