My,my Adolfo, you continue to surprise me.  Anthony of Padua/Lisboa returned
toAmerica, 900 years ago, when America did not exist.  Of curse this is aother
of your tests to see if we are payng atention, right ?
Now, por favor, please tell me where and how I can get a sip of that colorless
like water elixir that you consumed at your relative's place in South Goa.  I
am dying to  get a sip of that elixir. My brains have atrophied.  Perhaps a sip
will  rejuvenate my aging  brains,  It ceratinly did wonders for you. You are
my last hope .......would you do this for an old buddy from the environs of
Asia/Mali.Market/  and Bagmoyo streets in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania ?
    On ‎Sunday‎, ‎14‎ ‎June‎ ‎2020‎ ‎18‎:‎22‎:‎52‎ ‎IST, Adolfo Mascarenhas