Mao's saying of power stems from a barrel of gun was to over throw the
proletariat. Now what we have to do is throw the 3 crackpots who promote
dacoity in Goa into jail. One of them is a PHD alias permanent head damage, who
requires urgent anti dementia treatment with cobrel tel.
BC
 Hello,

What baffles me is that even if one or more were outraged at the violence in
daylight, how exactly does anyone respond against persons with a gun and knife
(knives) and risk being implicated despite being innocent helpers?
Here we have Mao's philosophy being played out in broad daylight, "power
springs from the barrel of a gun".
Darrell.