Vast amounts continue to go out to countries that were plundered and
devastated.We in Goa never asked i believe, for the Burma losses. It also
applies to Singapore,Hongkong and the pre-war US ruled Phillipines.  They
expelled all foreigners after thewar and I met such a Manila family in Goa.
We can organize an association of kin and petition Tokyo, with the money going
tohospitals and asilos. No point inviting the ambassador to Goa: they fedex all
their meals from Japan, that fanatical about hygiene.   I am willing to work on
the embassy in Wash/Canada.   Let us hope they have forgotten the dogs
Churchill and Kamath.