I just watched a documentary about the Christ phenomenon with commentary
fromthe heads of Divinity Colleges at very prestigious universities in the US
and Canada.The consensus was that Paul of Tarsus gave the Jews the new
messianic sectarianfaith, working on their timeless wait for the arrival of the
Messiah who would liberatethem from the yoke of sin, and Rome's harsh colonial
hegemony. Propagation wasenabled by the emergence of a two languages used by
the three races that hemmedthe Mediterranean: Semitic, Keltic and Afro-Asian.
His missals, or letters, targeted the Jewish diaspora of the Aegean littoral,
with as many as 40,000 in Greek Antiochalone. They were the seed and leavening
of the new Word that produced the Gentilethat emerged from the midst of the old
Gallilia tribes. The baptismal act that replacedcircumcision sealed their
difference from the mother faith.  The new group adoptedthe god of Abraham who
was known by a hundred odd names of which Adoni and Jehovahwere commonplace. I
learned that the destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem in 70 ADby Rome was
total and marked by genocidal killings.    Roland's buddy Xavier met his
awakening when recuperating from the battle betweenKeltic Madrid and his
Berber-Tamil Basque nation. Goa inherited him after Cochin did not submit to Da
Gama. Remember, Goa did not produce any of the spices or fabricsthat brought
the carreira to the Indies in the first place.  Now we did benefit when western
Coptic mores replaced the eastern of our earlyancestors, but I see the point to
Roland's fears that the future is not one of goodtidings.