                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

       International Cuisine Conference on Traditional Asian Diet
    Panaji, Goa, September 2-5, 2007  -  http://www.indologygoa.in
              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org

Dear Dr Gilbert:

I am glad you agree with most of my views on caste
system. If you read my posts carefully you will see
that I have merely asked some questions  related to
the  pedophilia  and its sordid coverup in the
Catholic church, sanctioned by the Pope himself

Would you care to share your views on that?

Regards

Bhandare

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7

Goanet recommends, and is proud to be associated with,
'Domnic's Goa' - A nostalgic romp through a bygone era.
This book is the perfect gift for any Goan, or anyone
wanting to understand Goa. Distributed locally by
Broadway, near Caculo Island, Panjim & internationally
by OtherIndiaBookStore.Com. For trade enquiries contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]