Sunday 7 March Welcome to  the Worthy Cause  of  St Jacinto –Goa

Click link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x-_jOSU8tg

Below  is my objection to be tabled  CZMP 2021 for  St Jacinto Island. Please
feel free to add your name by removing mine and adding yours before submitting
so we can all be counted.

It is Important that all Residents especially the young and agile  in  North
and South Goa should make every effort to attend on

 Sunday 7th March 2021

1 . North GOA Telelgao Community Hall

(10.00 to 7pm)

1. South GOA Ravindra Bhavan Margao

You can collect a free face mask kindly donated by  Freedom Holidays  Panjim
3rd Floor, Patto Centre Building, No.6, Panaji, Goa 403001.

All attending  this Important  Event are requested to strictly follow Covid 19
precautions.

Wear Face Mask all the Time

Keep physical distance (2mtrs)

Melvyn Fernandes

Thornton Heath  Surrey.

Immediate action below

Scroll down  to send your objection to by email to  goacoastalz...@gmail.com

If you agree cut and paste your submission directly just change the name and
email address and signature  to yours  encourage your family. Friends and Ggoa
organisations to send their individual submissions – stand and be counted