Dear colleagues,

Please find below today’s report.

Three-horse title race poised for photo finish in last round

*KOLKATA:* The Hero I-League is known for its exciting final day finishes,
and we have exactly the same on the cards, as the 2020-21 season winds to a
close. The league is down to its final round, and with the relegation spot
already decided, it’s down to three teams to fight it out on the final day
of the season – Gokulam Kerala FC, Churchill Brothers FC Goa, and TRAU FC.

*Read more: *
https://i-league.org/three-horse-title-race-poised-for-photo-finish-in-last-round/

--

Please find below some of our recent articles and videos.

*1. So many Indian players getting chances makes Hero I-League special: IM
Vijayan*

*Read here:*
https://i-league.org/so-many-indian-players-getting-chances-makes-hero-i-league-special-im-vijayan/

*2. A ‘tight’ league, ‘amazing’ fans, and love for Kolkata – Jamal-Komron
bid adieu to Hero I-League*

*Read here:*
https://i-league.org/a-tight-league-amazing-fans-and-love-for-kolkata-jamal-komron-bid-adieu-to-hero-i-league/

--

*Request you to follow our OFFICIAL accounts: *
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IndianFootball

*---*

Best Regards,

Media Department, AIFF.