                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

       International Cuisine Conference on Traditional Asian Diet
    Panaji, Goa, September 2-5, 2007  -  http://www.indologygoa.in
              Online Media Partner:  http://www.goanet.org

Hi Kevin,

Let me address the most important point of your post which is reproduced below.
Thank you for confirming and informing us of your pathology.  I am sure you
know, recognizing and accepting a problem is the first step to treatment.
Your current attitude to your former religion is that of a jilted spouse; who
cannot stop bad-mouthing his former spouse.
Yet finally, most people end up saying, "I don’t blame his ex-spouse". And a
few spouses are granted a restraining order.

The good news is: You know your "support group" of like-minded victims with the
similar malady.  However, mutually administered group therapy alone is likely
to be inadequate. It is like the blind leading the blind. I am not giving
medical advice over the net.  In all seriousness, some of you may need
one-on-one counseling, with an atheist counselor if necessary.  Yet, none of
this problem has to do with religion. Some of you on occasion are delusional.
Even myself with no psychological expertise can see that:=))

I would not like to speculate the possible reasons for your break up with the
Church. Yet every story has two sides, so please DO NOT tell us your side.

Kind Regards, GL

-------------- Kevin Saldanha

My Catholic paranoia developed during a period of intense activity within the
Church.

Goanet recommends, and is proud to be associated with,
'Domnic's Goa' - A nostalgic romp through a bygone era.
This book is the perfect gift for any Goan, or anyone
wanting to understand Goa. Distributed locally by
Broadway, near Caculo Island, Panjim & internationally
by OtherIndiaBookStore.Com. For trade enquiries contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]