Goa is not a physical place for Goans around the world, so the analogy with
divorce does not quite work. Goa is not the "former" motherland, it will always
be the motherland for many Goans in Bombay, Delhi, Lisbon, UK, etc.  The
adopted motherland of Australia, Canada, etc. is "adopted".

On Saturday, June 19, 2021, 01:07:29 AM PDT, Edwin/Diana Pinto