If you leave god out of the whole equation, it will all make sense and your
mental agony will be put at blissful rest.

Roland.

Nelson Lopes writes:

It is difficult to fathom the mystery or comprehend with our finite minds the
truth of life and death. We come to this world and leave this planet
unannounced and without our consent or knowledge. We can shed ocean of tears,
meditate ad nauseam, look to science, introspect with an attempt to unravel
this natural, universal mystery in vain, without fully satisfactory,
justifiable reasons, We have many searching questions for which there is no
answer and there will never be that  will put us at ease and comfort...