And another one from nettime, with again India making an appearance, and then
in a much more global context. I hope you find it as interesting/enlightning as
I did. By 'global Indian ;-) Prem C.
Cheerio, p+2D!

(In case you'd want to read the whole thread on nettime, it starts here:
https://nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-2203/msg00021.html
just follow up by date ...)