DEAR FRIENDS,

Canadian Immigrant magazine has officially begun the online voting stage for the 14th annual Top 25 Canadian Immigrant Awards 2022 presented by Western Union, and I'm pleased to announce that I've been chosen to be on the top 75 shortlist.

These awards are known as a People's Choice Award, so voting is an important part of the process to narrow down the shortlist to the final Top 25. I would greatly appreciate if you would visit www.canadianimmigrant.ca/top25 [1] between now and June 10th, 2022, to vote for me. My biography is posted there as well. The Top 25 winners be announced online in July and be featured in the July print edition of Canadian Immigrant magazine.

I UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES, LIFE GETS BUSY, AND YOU MAY HAVE MISSED THIS MESSAGE. If you have already voted for me, a big thank you.

TO VOTE, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

 1. VISIT www.canadianimmigrant.ca/top25 [2]

2. Scroll down until you see my name - MILEN MARQUES-ZACHARIAH

Step 3 - click on VOTE NOW (after reading and closing the Bio)

Step 4 - ADD YOUR EMAIL IN THE GREY BOX AND HIT THE  VOTE NOW button.

The voting process is complete.

Your vote will help a fellow Goan  make it to the top 25!

Warm regards,
Milena Marques-Zachariah

Producer & President
Radio Mango Canada