Hello

I received a notification from Goa Research Net about some photos I had sent them. I replied to Dr Teotonio D'Sousa that I hadn't sent him anything. About the same time one Cedrico DaCosta sent me an angry email asking why I was sending him virus laden pics. I wrote back saying that I hadn't, and wouldn't, as I didn't even know him.

I am told that the problem could either be a virus or someone has hacked into my email and is misusing it.I've already changed my password. Can anyone elaborate on this problem and what one should do?