Goanetters,

As Joseph John states in his posting that even if one lives abroad for a number of years you are still a Goan. My question is why are Goans not coming back to Goa to live and selling their places to non-goans. They are the ones who appreciate Goa's worth and not we Goans. How can anyone live in a western world for years to come.I n my opinion those who are not qualified enough to get jobs in India go abroad. Do you think living abroad is better than India, no way. I have changed house since young 17 times in India and once abroad, and let me tell you theres no place likeGoa to live. Its now in my adult life that I'm living in Goa. there are various places in India where I lived as a child which are better than Goa, eg. small town in Rajasthan, Simla, Jammu. But Goa is special, the people are wonderful, practically pollution free. The population of Goans are dwindling, soon we'll be in the minority, and only we Goans are to be blamed.

So dear Goans please come back to goa to live.

Ana Maria de Souza-Goswami
  • [... Ana Maria de Souza-Goswami
    • ... Eddie Fernandes
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक नोरोंया
      • ... Eddie Fernandes
    • ... allwyntc
    • ... Eddie Fernandes