CCR TV GOA

Channel of God's love

You can also watch CCR TV live on your smartphone via the CCR TV App
Available on Google PlayStore for Android Platform.

Click the link below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ccr.tv4

Email ID: ccrgoame...@gmail.com

Schedule for Thursday 27th June 2024

12:00 AM

Rosary - Luminous Mysteries

12:27 AM

Pope's Intercessions

12:30 AM

Experiencing God's love - Talk by Fr Ken Barker MGL

1:00 AM

Mass in Konkani

1:45 AM

Holiness in the Pauline Family - Ven Andrew Borello - Talk by Sr Flora
Fernandes

2:00 AM

Saibinnichi Ruzai - Uzvaddache Mister

2:26 AM

Power of Forgiveness - Talk by Colin Calmiano

3:14 AM

Breaking Barriers through Dialogue - Tiatr Palkar Novo Bhorvonso

4:03 AM

Activists of Goa - Adv Pratima Coutinho interviewed by Daniel F. de Souza

4:53 AM

Prayer - Talk by Fr Oscar Nazareth op

5:41 AM

In conversation with Fr. Maverick - Pastoral care of persons with disabilty
by Jovito Lopes

6:26 AM

Sorg - Fr Henry Falcao

6:56 AM

Couples Prayer - English

7:00 AM

Praise & Worship - Magno Menezes - SJVSRC Old Goa

7:16 AM

Morning Music - Hymns - Fr Seville

7:46 AM

Bhajan - Putr to Baapa Passuni Vartala- Fr Glen D'Silva sfx

7:50 AM

Devachem Utor - Ezekiel Avesvor 44 -Vachpi Orlando D'Souza

8:00 AM

Dakanchea molleant dhaddlole vavraddi - Fr Poly Lobo

8:55 AM

Bhurgem Zaunchem Asa Team Avoiancher Bhagevont Zuze Vazache Mozotin Magnnem

8:57 AM

Magnificat (English)

9:00 AM

Intimacy with Christ - Fr Raniero Cantalamessa

9:52 AM

Overcoming Temptations - Dr SIlvia Noronha

10:23 AM

Apnnak Amontronn Kortat tanchea jivitant Jezu bhitor sorta - Fr. Saturnino
Colaco

10:57 AM

Bhurgeanchem magnnem aplea avoi-bapaik

11:00 AM

Anchea Jivitacho Hetu - Talk by Royle Fernandes

11:25 AM

Atmik Ekchar

11:27 AM

Angelus - English

11:30 AM

Mass in English

12:15 PM

Daily Flash/ Jivitacho Prokas

12:18 PM

Pope's Intercessions

12:20 PM

Psalm 103 - Read by Alfwold Silveira

12:26 PM

My Music Video - Mother Earth - Alfwold Silveira

12:31 PM

Ham Radio - interview by Varun Jadhav

1:17 PM

Pauline Book and Media Centres

1:33 PM

Senior Shepherds - Fr Michael Rebello intererviewed by Jovito Lopes

2:07 PM

Heads Held High - Our Lady of Health High School, Cuncolim

2:33 PM

Live Like St Paul - A Family Witness - Eps 6

3:00 PM

Deivik Kaklutichi Magnneam

3:17 PM

Spirit of Forgiveness - Talk by Fr Seby Mascarenhas sfx

3:50 PM

Hymns - St Lawrence HS - Agassaim

3:56 PM

Prayer : Benedictus

4:00 PM

Rosary - Luminous Mysteries

4:27 PM

Prayer - Memorare - Read by Prof. Nicholas D'Souza

4:30 PM

Senior Citizens Exercises - 17

4:56 PM

Our Father - Oraon

5:00 PM

Nokhetram - Team Ganv Zala Zantto interviewed by Daniel F. de Souza

5:50 PM

Ximpientlim Motiam - Bhag 209 - Ran Dukori - Fr Pratap Naik sj

6:00 PM

Mass in Konkani

6:45 PM

Vorgunnan Vadd ani Devachem Raj bandhun hadd - Orlando D'Souza

7:19 PM

Tell Me a Story - Eps 81 - Israelites War against the Philistines

7:30 PM

Saibinnichi Ruzai - Uzvaddache Mister

7:56 PM

Prayer - Ugdas Kor (Memorare) - Read by Prof. Nicholas D'Souza

7:58 PM

Bhagevont Zuze Vazache mozotin Piddestam Khatir Magnnem

8:00 PM

Journeying with St. Paul - Daughters of St. Paul

8:11 PM

Devachem Utor - Ezekiel Avesvor 45 -Vachpi Orlando D'Souza

8:20 PM

Aimorechen Magnnem

8:23 PM

XINPYÊNTLIM MÔTYAM Bhag 349 - PADDE - Fr. Pratap Naik SJ

8:30 PM

Apostolic Carmel (A.C.) - Vocation Promotion

8:41 PM

Bhokti Lharam - Bhag 8

8:45 PM

Ratchem Magnem

8:55 PM

Couples Prayer (Konkani)

9:00 PM

Adoration - - Fr Aaron Magalhaes

9:49 PM

53rd Mando Festival - St Xaviers Collegicho Naad, Mapuca- Original

9:58 PM

LSS - You Shall be my Witnesses - Savio Mascarenhas

10:45 PM

Marian Reflections -5 - DCC

11:07 PM

Joyfully Accepting our Sufferings - Fr Raju OP

11:32 PM

Our Father - Give us today our daily bread - Fr Ronnie D'Souza sj

11:47 PM

Bhagiancher Niyall V - Br Malvino Alfonso ocd

Donations may be made to:

Beneficiary name : CCR GOA MEDIA.

Name of Bank : ICICI Bank

Branch Name: Panaji Branch