Adios Prof Filomeno
I had the good  fortune of knowing him closely at Navelim.We shared  and
exchanged viiews .I was not surprised that the strenght of his primary
school never dipped in spite of challenges  from RHS.He was devoted
sincerely to his duty, punctual and never abandoned his responsibilities
under fictitious reasons as the Head in charge.FIRST TO COME    ,LAST TO
GO.The school maintained its popularity under his care.He enjoyed Trust of
his superiors and  for all right reasons and thus  was bestowed Teacher
Award.It was one instance of most  deserving considerations .He was elated
at the unexpected honour much to his surprise A reward for work well done
with all sincerity .I considered favourably his request for the use  of
school sanitary facilities.A religious person to the core .He helped
Churches ,specially at Chinchinim to finalise accounts of Fabrica over the
years,untill he had to give up for personal reasons  of health.He was known
to be truthful ,faithful to his scrutinizing  duty and did not tolerate any
irregularity  .He was  very much respected for his honesty .I had the
pleasure to know him as my admirer His Children are all well placed .In the
last years of his exemplary life  of   fulfillment, he endured without
complaints of being confined  at home due to limited movement.  He remained
cheerful ,  hopeful always grateful for  HIS blessings and mercicies . A
MAN OF FAITH..Miss you Prof. Filomeno, sincere, disciplined ,admired
Educationist. Pray for his soul .Nelson

Nelson Lopes
Chinchinim
https://lopesnelsonnat.wordpress.com